Stewardship Development Coaching Available to MBA ChurchesJun 06, 2022
Florida Baptist Financial Services is offering free Stewardship Development Coaching for active MBA churches. A small group of up to 2 representatives from 6-10 churches will meet once a month at the MBA Missionary Resource Center for 3 months. There will also be individual Zoom training calls with each participating church between the monthly group training sessions. So, in total there would be 3 group trainings and 3 individual church calls throughout the program with possible ongoing follow up as needed working with each individual church. If your church is interested in participating, please see below for more information and contact the MBA Missionary Resource Center at [email protected] or 352-622-6245 to reserve your spot. This opportunity will be limited to 10 churches.
The aim of Stewardship Development Coaching (SDC) is to assist Florida Baptist Churches in building discipling cultures of stewardship & generosity.
SDC will leverage the best of your church, reflect your values and DNA, and establish effective tools to further build disciples. SDC will also assist in realizing more of the financial resources necessary to move the vision and mission of your church forward.
Our 3 Primary Areas of Stewardship Development are: Communication, Conversations, and Systems.
- Communication will focus on how we speak to the church in macro and micro formats. This includes Sunday am, weekday, contribution summaries, and digital presences.
- Conversations will focus on how to have appropriate discipling conversations with your church in group formats, Sunday mornings, and 1:1.
- Systems will focus on building, expanding, and leveraging the various platforms in how to give to your church in addition to worship in the weekend venues.
The Format: SDC will happen in a Cohort and 1:1
About the Cohort.
- We learn better when we are in a community of our peers. We learn better when we learn as part of a group. This format is designed to provide active, interactive, and dynamic setting for us to grow in our knowledge and skills. This cohort will bring churches together to build community, foster creativity, build leadership skills, encourage progress, and develop best practices for your ministry context.
- The SDC will be a group comprised of 10 churches at a time: 2 persons per church, per cohort.
- Frequency of meeting: We will be meeting once a month as a cohort for 3-4 months. These cohort sessions will last 90 minutes.
About the 1:1.
- Each church will have a 1:1 check in (via zoom or in person) with the moderator each month (post cohort meeting) to talk about specifics on implementation in your church and context. That’s another 60-90 minutes a month.
- It will be like have a stewardship pastor that you can count on during the learning experience.
Stay Up to Date
Subscribe to our newsletter and blog posts
No SPAM Zone. We will never sell your information, for any reason.